2. You can design data model.
3. You know data querying languages.
4. You know business domain of data you are analyzing.
5. You like to spend hours, days, weeks trying to make sense of data.
6. You like to run analytical models using proprietary and off the shelf tools and then spend hours, days, weeks trying to make sense of data.
7. You know your stuff around Massively Parallel Processing Systems.
8. You know your stuff around ETL.
9 You like talk data in the mornings, lunches and dinners.
10.If you said Yes to all of the above, then you are a Data Scientist.